BaySide Inn Amenities Information
Escape to a place where the Inn is your destination
The spacious central living area invites you to relax in front of a cozy fireplace while taking in the romantic views of the Saugatuck Harbor. Guest rooms and suites are comfortably appointed with private baths, air conditioning, wireless internet access, phone and private sun decks and/or balconies.
The BaySide Inn's prime location in the heart of Saugatuck places you in a unique world of exceptional restaurants, marinas, antique and artisan shops. So whether you're planning a group gathering, entertaining clients, or simply enjoying the charm of Saugatuck, the BaySide Inn makes it memorable.
› Room & Suite Amenities
• Cable Television - Over 50 channels including CNN, ESPN, Discovery Channel, and more.
• DVD - All rooms have DVD players. Complimentary movie rentals are available for in the common area during office hours.
• Telephone - phones are provided in each room equipped for calling card or collect out-going calls. Local calls are free of charge. Incoming calls are transferred by the front desk.
• Voicemail - phones are equipped with voicemail so your friends, family or business associates can leave messages for you while you're out and about.
• Outdoor Balconies - All rooms have an outdoor balcony or sun deck with a view of the harbor or quaint downtown Saugatuck.
• Private Baths - All rooms have in-room private baths, some with Jacuzzi tubs.
• Wireless Internet Access - All rooms have high speed wireless access.
• Central Air Conditioning - All guest rooms are air conditioned for those hot summer days.
• Ask about our rooms with fireplaces, kitchens and Jacuzzi tubs.
› Inn Amenities
• Breakfast - A full breakfast including dry cereal, fruit tray, homemade flavored breads, coffee cakes, muffins, bagels, coffee, milk, and fruit juice along with a hot dish (often a French toast casserole or egg and cheese strata) are served daily.
• Commons Room - With fireplace, television, video rentals, stereo system, and historic picture albums.
• In-ground Hot tub - Just four feet from the water's edge, relax in our outdoor jacuzzi which is open year 'round!
• Outdoor Deck - Watch the sailboats and yachts head for Lake Michigan with our river view patio table and chairs, or soak up the sun on our lounge chairs.
• Grills - Charcoal grills are provided during the warmer months for your outdoor barbeques.
• Local Restaurant Menus - We have a collection of all the local restaurants menus in our commons room for your browsing.
• Fax & Photocopy Machines - Available on premises for your use. Some charges may apply.
• Public Computer - A computer is provided in our common's area for guest use. Check your email or just browse the internet.
› Village Highlights
• Swimming Pool - During the summer months, BaySide guests are welcome to use the pool at our other property, the Beachway Resort & Hotel. Ask for a pool pass from the front desk.
• Charming Shops - All within walking distance, visit Saugatuck's unique shops such as American Spoon Foods, Fat Cats, Monkey Business, Of Title & Tinkers, and many more!
• Art Galleries - Saugatuck is the renowned "Art Coast of Michigan" filled with a broad spectrum of art galleries and craft boutiques.
• Boat Cruises - There are several boat rides and sailboat charters in town for sunset cruises on Lake Michigan and historic tours of the Saugatuck harbor.
• Dune Rides - Fun for the whole family. Enjoy breathtaking views and learn about the history of the area on these 35 minute dune rides, just minutes from the BaySide Inn!
• Hand-cranked Chain Ferry - Saugatuck has the only still-operating hand-cranked ferry in the nation! This 75-yard ferry ride takes pedestrians across the channel for walk-able access to Lake Michigan's public beach, Oval Beach during the summer season.
› View Guest Rooms
› View Waterfront Suites
› View Off-site Rentals